Admission Form Fillup
- NIT EXTENTION DATE OF BASKET BALL COURT
- NIT FORM for Construction of Basketball Court
- Notice Inviting Tender for Construction of Basketball Court
- BOQ (Financial Part of the Bid - Bidder Must Quote his Rate Here).pdf
- Drawing of Basketball-Court for NIT
- Merit List B.Voc-IT, B.Voc-TTM, BFSI, Retail Management 1st Year 2019-20
- Merit List B.A. 1st Sem (Evening Shift) 2019-20
- Notice for Rescheduled date of Admission for Skilled Base Courses 2019-20
- Merit list B.A. 1st Semester (Day Shift) 2019-20
- Admission Notice 2019-20
- Merit list B.Sc.1st Semester 2019-20
- Merit list HS (Science) 2019-20
- Merit list HS (Arts) 2019-20
- Scheme For Waiver For Waiver of Admission Fees TUtion Fees Etc
- Important Dates For Admission
- College Notice regarding uniform fee structure
- Govt Notification_regarding_Uniform_Fee_Structure
Students Enrollment 2015-16
PROCEDURE AND CRITERIA OF ADMISSION :
Application form for admission along with Prospectus are available in the College office during office hours on payment of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). The forms will be accepted by the College, after it is duly filled up, within stipulated date. The students are selected for admission strictly on the basis of merit. The applicants from other states will be selected by the Governing Body of the college as per Govt. Rules Subject to the availability of seats.
RESERVATION OF SEATS :
(a) Some seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC / MOBC/Physically handicapped categories, as per Govt. rules.
(b) Total 20 (twenty) seats are also reserved for the students showing special
performance in Games & Sports,NCC and other Co Curricular activities and these are filled up under the supervision of the Principal and G.B. President.
COLLEGE HOSTEL :
The college has a Boys’ Hostel and a Girls’ Hostel with limited number of seats.Candidates willing to reside in the hostel should apply separately to the Principal, after the class admission is over.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CHECKED :
Original Mark Sheets and Certificates (if any) of H.S.L.C. Examination onwards,
will have to be produced at the time of interview and admission. A candidate, who has passed the qualifying Examination earlier than the current year has to produce a Gap Period Certificate, not exceeding two years, issued by the Head of the Institution where last attended / Gazetted Officer regarding his/her activities during the gap period. Three copies of pass port size photographs - one to be pasted on the top right corner of application form and another two copies for the Indentity Card are to be submitted and Original Caste Certificate issued by the Govt. authority, if a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC/ MOBCcategory is to be produced. The Candidates from other states must produce valid documents including certified copy of Result Sheet published by the competent authority at the time of Admission. Moreover they should produce Migration Certificate within 06 months from the date of admission.
CASUAL ADMISSSION :
Casual admission into H.S. and TDC classes are also given to the students whodetained in their respective final examinations. The dates of such admission are notified in due couse. Generally the casual Admission is given after the Autumn Recess.