Admission Form Fillup
- ADMISSION NOTICE FOR B.VOC & COMMUNITY COLLEGE 26-09-2018
- Addendum for the Notice Inviting Quotation under RUSA grants. dt. 18-08-2018
- Notice inviting quotation under RUSA Grants
- Admission notice for BA 1st year (Morning shift)
- Admission notice for B.VOC Tourism & Hospitality,Community College and PGDCA
- List of Additional Seats of HS 1st year (arts), B_Sc 1st sem and BA 1st sem (Morning shift) 2018-19
- Admission notice for B.Voc-TTM and BFSI 1st Semester 2018-19
- Selection list for B.Voc-IT, TTM & BFSI 1st Sem merit list 2018-19
- Additional admission selection list 2018-19
- Fill up of Day shift vacant seats by Morning Shift students2018-19
- Selection list for Admission of B.A. 1st Year morning shift Admission 2018-19
- Extension Notice Regarding Admission for B. Voc , BFSI and HS 1st Year (Science)
Students Enrollment 2015-16
PROCEDURE AND CRITERIA OF ADMISSION :
Application form for admission along with Prospectus are available in the College office during office hours on payment of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). The forms will be accepted by the College, after it is duly filled up, within stipulated date. The students are selected for admission strictly on the basis of merit. The applicants from other states will be selected by the Governing Body of the college as per Govt. Rules Subject to the availability of seats.
RESERVATION OF SEATS :
(a) Some seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC / MOBC/Physically handicapped categories, as per Govt. rules.
(b) Total 20 (twenty) seats are also reserved for the students showing special
performance in Games & Sports,NCC and other Co Curricular activities and these are filled up under the supervision of the Principal and G.B. President.
COLLEGE HOSTEL :
The college has a Boys’ Hostel and a Girls’ Hostel with limited number of seats.Candidates willing to reside in the hostel should apply separately to the Principal, after the class admission is over.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CHECKED :
Original Mark Sheets and Certificates (if any) of H.S.L.C. Examination onwards,
will have to be produced at the time of interview and admission. A candidate, who has passed the qualifying Examination earlier than the current year has to produce a Gap Period Certificate, not exceeding two years, issued by the Head of the Institution where last attended / Gazetted Officer regarding his/her activities during the gap period. Three copies of pass port size photographs - one to be pasted on the top right corner of application form and another two copies for the Indentity Card are to be submitted and Original Caste Certificate issued by the Govt. authority, if a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC/ MOBCcategory is to be produced. The Candidates from other states must produce valid documents including certified copy of Result Sheet published by the competent authority at the time of Admission. Moreover they should produce Migration Certificate within 06 months from the date of admission.
CASUAL ADMISSSION :
Casual admission into H.S. and TDC classes are also given to the students whodetained in their respective final examinations. The dates of such admission are notified in due couse. Generally the casual Admission is given after the Autumn Recess.